photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.02.2011

Designer Cereal: The Breakfast of Fashion Champions

I'm a bit late with this discovery but I thought I'd still post it. I was surfing the web when I came across designer cereal. Yes I did say cereal! The idea was thought up by Tricia from Sip, Chat, Chow when she wanted to give something a lot of people eat everyday a more higher end feel. 

So here's the cereal:

Burberry Flakes

Gucci Loops

Louis Vuitton Charms

Cartier Crunch

Coco Chanel

A crazy but great idea right? Now of course these designer cereals aren't actually edible, but it's a nice thought...

 I think I would like to see designer dishes like Burberry Bolognese or Chanel Tikka (ok so not the best ideas but you get my drift!). What things would you like to see made designer?

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. LOL! I love this post... thanks for following my blog! I'm now not only following you but I've added you onto my RSS feed! Can't wait for more posts!

    ReplyDelete