photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.15.2011

Winter Beach

I love the novelty of living near the beach even in the winter when it's freezing. I actually like the beach more in the winter because the waves are choppy and I love photographing them crashing against the rocks. 

Today after popping to get some petrol I thought I'd go to the beach and take some winter photographs before I leave for home tomorrow...we don't have a beach where I live...just fields. Two of my flatmates came along for a trip out too but sadly they just sat in the car...*queue awkward car shot*


They were enjoying the warm whilst I was stood shivering taking photos. That's dedication that is.












After taking all these photos I was just getting back in my car and a women in the next car shouted me over. I honestly thought she was asking me to take a photo of her or something haha, but it turns out she wanted to tell me that loads of people have taken photos of the beach and have had them published in the Chronicle and then she said that no one has photographed the new gates leading to the lighthouse. So I decided to go and see these gates, hoping I could maybe get a photo and send it to the newspaper. We got to the gates however, and I didn't really understand the fascination of them. They were literally just like security gates; but I took a photo anyway haha...


Not really all that great are they...this woman was so enthusiastic about them though....maybe it didn't have security gates before? hmmm I don't really know...oh well!

Well that was afternoon at the beach...well actually about ten minutes haha but it got me out of the flat for a while. 

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment