photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.18.2011

The Christmas Bunny

This poster doesn't have any relation to the movie :S it's the only one I could find though!
That isn't even what the bunny looks like!

This morning me and my mum were looking for a god Christmas movie to watch and low and behold we found The Christmas Bunny. It's the story of a lonely foster child called Julia (Sophie Bolen) who befriends an inured bunny on Christmas Eve. She then seeks the help of Betsy Ross (Florence Henderson); a farm woman who looks after injured and abandoned rabbits, to help nurse her bunny back to health. This unlikely friendship helps build on the little girls confidence and she begins to speak to her foster family.

This movie I will honestly say made me cry several times! The little girl just looked so sad and you couldn't help but feel for her and then as for 'Betsy Ross', well, her tough exterior was just a shield to her soft and lonely interior. It actually broke my heart at a few points in the story. 

This could quite possibly be one of my favourite Christmas movies of all time and although it doesn't really focus on the holiday that much, it's still called The Christmas Bunny! I'd totally recommend everyone watches this, especially if you fancy a heart-warming and touching family movie.


In case you wanted to know, this is the actual rabbit in the movie, Rumple:




Everybody needs some bunny to love...


(source: IMDB)

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment