photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.24.2011

It's Christmas Eve!

Christmas Eve has finally arrived. The day before Christmas Day where everyone does last minute shopping, wrapping, preparation and spends some good quality time with family and friends. Today I'm having a quiet day in with my mum and dad. All our presents are wrapped, our food shopping is done and today is just a day for us to relax and get ready for the festivities tomorrow! I actually don't like Christmas Eve because it always drags. I'm way too excited for tomorrow and so today always feels like it goes so so slow....but I suppose it just builds up more excitement haha.

Oh before I forget. Everyone needs to go on Google today and see the musical doodle they have, it's awesome! It sings Jingle Bells whilst the coloured doodles do their little dance :D


Well I bid you farewell...Only one sleep to go!!! I shall leave you with my favourite Christmas song to tide you over until the big day tomorrow...


Have a wonderful day and make sure you go to sleep early or Santa won't come! :D

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment