photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.14.2011

A Tuesday in the life of Emma....

Today started out as a seemingly pointless day. I went to university for a lecture and a workshop; the lecture was very very pointless because we just filled out a module feedback form and listened to the lecturer go on about how we should give him good feedback. I then had an hour break on my own where I handed in an essay and just sat....on my phone...for the whole hour! Then the workshop came where I had to do a test which was easy. Lets hope I'm not typing this and then I get it back and I've done really badly!

So that was my academic day over with but then I came back to my flat, ate soup (very exciting I know!) - it was vegetable soup for all those wondering - and then I went to The Bridges shopping centre with two of my flatmates which was very productive; I got some Christmas cards, glitter sequins and a few presents :D and then a Starbucks! 



Obviously I can't show you a photo of the presents I bought because then that will give away the surprise for people! :L haha

We got back to the flat, I made myself a pizza and then sat and wrote my Christmas cards...as the photo shows (I don't have a photo of what the cards look like though because I used them all....Christmas cards are all written now ready to be given out and mailed tomorrow, hopefully my cards going out of the UK will get to people before Christmas, fingers crossed!

I've now just finished making a start at packing some stuff ready for when I go home for Christmas break on Thursday!!! I'm super excited, I really am ready to go home now, and lucky for me I'm home for six weeks, SIX WHOLE WEEKS!!!!!! 



My failed attempt at packing. I realised how many magazines I actually have and that all my shoes fit perfectly into this suitcase!  I just moved the soap powered conditioner and hair stuff over near the case to make it look like I'd packed more haha...

Now as I type this I'm watching Rizzoli and Isles which for all those who don't watch is awesome! Read my TV shows blog to know what it's about....




Just thought I'd share with you some stills from this weeks episode. Maura is my favourite character, just another piece of useless information for you there...

Oh oh, how do you guys like my nail polish this week. Thought I'd go for something a bit different and try glitter on only one finger. 


What do you think? I actually really really like this look...think I might try it with red next, get in the festive mood.

Also, you may or may not know but I don't wear make-up for the sole reason that I wouldn't even know where to begin! But, I have been meaning to play around a little with it and today I thought I'd give it a shot and try to achieve some sort of subtle look on my eyes. This is what I came up with using the very basic make-up I already had haha...



I actually really like it. Okay so it isn't the most fantastic job but I like the fact that it's noticeable but doesn't look like I've pasted my face. Think I'm going to be wearing this look more often...

Well that's it for my ramblings, hope I didn't bore you too much. Happy Christmas/holidays/etc etc and prepare yourself for a Christmas blogging spree next week leading up to the big day!  

Bye! 

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment