photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

12.21.2011

Instagram 003

This week has been a very Christmassy week for me - and probably for most! I got home last thursday ad since then it's just be lots of Christmas fun!

My instagram week:


One. We drove home over the mountains and to the highest point in England. Two. Our house is just so festive! Three. My pink christmas tree (: Four. Our main tree...not your conventional tree I know... Five. Watched so many episodes of Body of Proof...it's getting so good! Six. Christmas nails of the day.


Seven. It snowed...a lot (ignore my face haha) Eight. I helped decorate my grandmas christmas tree. Nine. Pub meal...I had BBQ chicken. Ten. I discovered the show Terra Nova and I love it! Eleven. Finally I got my hair done! Twelve. Bolognese Calzone - meal with friends...

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment