photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

7.06.2012

MARION COTILLARD COVERS MARIE CLAIRE UK


Marion Cotillard is Marie Claire's August cover star and although I'm not her biggest fan - she really annoys me in movies - I do love this cover; I just wish they hadn't cut off the top of her head. I love the pale pink look she has on the cover and her inside editorial is just as great. Surprisingly I'm a fan! This has to be one of my favourite Marie Claire covers of the year.

Exciting news; I just subscribed to Marie Claire and hopefully *fingers crossed* I will receive this August issue because the subscribers cover is even nicer in my opinion.
You can see Marion's full editorial and the alternative subscribers cover here

What do you think of Marion Cotillard's August cover of Marie Claire UK? Will you be buying this issue?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment