photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

7.05.2012

EMMA STONE COVERS BRITISH VOGUE


Emma Stone has once again landed a cover of a glossy, this time on British Vogue's August cover. I absolutely love this cover and this it's by far one of Vogue's strongest covers of the year, just brilliant! I also totally agree with the 'new Hollywood heroine' title she has been given, she's having an amazing run at the moment. 

Emma models a MaxMara jumper and a chimney cap which is a completely different look for her but it suits her well don't you think? This cover is all honesty is not the most creative but I think that's what makes it so great, I love this cover and I'm really excited to see the accompanying editorial. 

Are you a fan of Emma Stone's August cover of British Vogue? Do you prefer it more or less than her Vogue US cover? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment