photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

7.12.2012

AMERICAN WILD CHILD

(source: fashion lane)

I feel like this post is a good few days later than it should be seeing as July 4th has been and gone, but hey, who really cares. This fashion shoot was obviously done for the American holiday but I am just so inspired by it. I just adore the styling, the way it has been shot and the whole concept. I have noticed the whole American, rock trend cropping up a lot lately and I really do feel like I need some of this trend in my wardrobe! Beth Whitson, the model, has done a fabulous job at taking on the 'American Wild Child' persona, I especially love her mellow and free spirited attitude that's clearly present, it really does compliment the entire shoot. 

Right, well I'm now rambling and some of my college photography talk is starting to appear, so I'm going to just leave you with these lovely photographs, after all, this is the second time you're hearing from me today! Aren't you the lucky ones eh? :)

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. These photos are really beautiful. Reading your blog is always great. You have lovely posts.
    Anna

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete