photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

7.28.2012

OUTFIT | SPIKES AND ALL

sweatshirt: topshop
jeans: topshop 'leigh'
toms: schuh
bracelets: gift, pandora, topshop (peace), river island (silver chain), avon
nails: essie mint candy apple 


Today has been a really really slow day for me. Lately work has been so quiet which makes the days just drag on forever; but finely its the weekend so time to relax. Sort of. I'm actually working on Sunday too so tomorrow will be a day of relaxation and a spot of essentials shopping in the morning.

I honestly didn't know what to wear this morning. I mean, I am sat in a windowless office all day so I don't get to see the weather but all the same, it was a pretty warm day from all accounts. I opted for my new black leigh jeans - so comfy - and my spiked sweatshirt also from Topshop because it's loose fitting and slouchy, perfect for sitting down all day. I also thought it'd be useful if anyone attacked me during the day to shoulder barge them with the spiked details haha. I also popped on my toms; oh my gosh these shoes are the comfiest shoes I own/have ever owned! It really does feel like I'm walking on soft fluffy clouds when I wear them.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

6 comments:

  1. this is such a lovely outfit, i love the top so much :D xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this outfit! it's very simple, but edgy at the same time. i am loving the spikes, your shoes, and your nail color! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Twisted Orchid Giveaway -- Win any bag of your choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh yeh, decided simple would be best with the spikes! :)

      Delete
  3. I fell in love with this amazing jumper when I saw it in London this summer :) Lovely outfit <3

    ReplyDelete