photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

7.19.2012

"YOU SEE? HE LIVES IN YOU..."


*Random post alert* I just felt like I should show you all my new laptop decal (Lion King fans will now understand the title of this post), I just love it! I really wanted something to stick n my laptop and when I came across this ebay seller who has a tonne of decals, I just got so excited. I chose the Rafiki design because I love The Lion King and having applied the sticker, I'm so pleased with it.

One thing, the instructions made the application process seem super easy; which it was not. I think I spent close to an hour trying to get this sticker to actually peel off the backing and onto my laptop, but after all that, the finished result is lovely :). Apparently, according to the seller, these decals are also easily removable; however, if the application is anything to go by, I'm not counting on it. 

Anyway, this was literally a last minute, spur of the moment post just to show you my awesome laptop decal! I hope you're all having a great week, and if you're in the UK, I hope you're not too depressed by the awful weather haha. 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments: