photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

7.10.2012

NEW THINGS



Hello! I want to start by apologising for my lack of 'proper' posts. I've just not had any inspiration as of late, but now, it's back with a vengeance and I bring you...new things! I actually went shopping on saturday with my mum as I'm wanting to completely revamp my wardrobe. After initially having a bad start with not finding anything, I did eventually find some things I liked - quite a few things - and I'd thought it'd be nice to share what I bought with you guys :) I suppose you could call this a 'haul' but I wanted to call it new things instead, I don't really like the way haul sounds anyway...

Jewellery : Topshop (all half price!)
Cuff Necklaces : H&M
Zebra Print Dress : H&M
Floral Shirt : H&M
Spiked Sweatshirt : Topshop
Speckle Knit : Topshop
Neon Knit : Topshop
'Hoodie' (hate that word) : Primark
Denim Jacket : Ragged Priest at Topshop
Snakeskin Leather Loafers : New Look
Toms : Schuh
Nail Polishes : Models Own - Beach Party & Nude Beige, Essie - Lapiz of Luxury, Barry M - Peach Melba

As you can probably tell, I went a tad Topshop mad, they just had so many lovely things and I had a voucher for there anyway so I just thought, why not? I picked up a Raged Priest denim jacket which I was so excited about when I saw it. It was in the sale for almost half price and although a tad big, it's perfect for layering up :). Also, after hearing about these everywhere, I got a 'hoodie' - is there any other word to describe it? - from Primark. It was odd buying from the mens section...but it is sooooo comfy and it looks good under the denim jacket too so I don't care haha.

I've found that H&M has an amazing range of cuff jewellery at the moment and so I picked up two necklaces - a thinner and a thicker cuff - which I have seen on so many blogs and youtubers and I finally managed to get to a store and buy them. They will just go with anything! Sticking with jewellery, the top photo is all bought from Topshop a week or so ago but I thought I'd still include it. They were, and still are I think, having a 50% off a large amount of the jewellery and I got these four beauties for just £20, bargain!

The nail polishes you'll see shortly on separate posts I'm sure. I actually reviewed the Models Own Nude Beige polish here, so check that out and keep a look out for the other three. I'm also pretty certain that a lot of these items will appear in upcoming ootd's eventually, it's just, at the moment all I really wear is work clothes during the week and no one wants to see them haha.

I hope you enjoyed my little 'new things' post, I ask you, where is your favourite store to buy clothes from?

xo Emma

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! where to start!? Your clearly have a great sense of style, i love the loafers you bought as well as the studded ombre sweater. But to be honest i would happily have any/all of the above in my own wardrobe!
    Anna - now following you :)

    http://opshopaholic.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you and thank you for following! :D

      Delete