photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

7.30.2012

INSTAGRAM 013

hot chocolate at work | essie lapis of luxury & glitter ombre | pigtails! | new phone case ^_^ | driving somewhere with my 
mum | got hold of a pair of topshop chelsea boots | face masks | pretty flower...which is now gone :( | bbq time 

song of the day | counting down until I finish work | clearly not enough choice | avon bracelet - I saved the rainforest! | sat 
outside in the sun on my break | blue sky | free stuff at work | ice cream cupcake | ootd 

german cosmo with kate walsh | movie in bed | starbucks with my mum | free coca cola zero | looking beautiful with my 
face mask | eeek! - not helpful when the door has no handles :S

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I want a rabbito case soo bad but cant find one for bb9900 :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :( I'd say just try ebay! Ebay sells everything! :L

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete