photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

7.21.2012

RABITO

I have been after one of these bunny iPhone cases now for ages and when I finally came across one on ebay for a good price I snapped it up. Much to my surprise, having ordered it yesterday, it arrived today and was ready and waiting for me when I got home from work ^_^.

Half of you reading this are probably thinking; what a silly phone case, and I agree, it is a really silly thing but honestly, every time I look at my phone now I just can't help but smile. I mean it's just so cute! I am so excited now to actually talk on the phone just so I can whip it out of my bag and spread the cuteness all around! Not only is it cute, it's also functional so I'm told. I believe that you can use the ears to wrap your ear phones around and the suction cup tail as either a stand - sort or - or also to wrap you earphones. Cute and functional. I'm yet to see the functional side to it however. 

One thing that was a massive surprise to me was just how sturdy this case is. I was expecting it to be floppy and misshaped and loose on my phone but it fits perfectly and is a super thick silicone material to it will actually do the job of a case hopefully and protect my phone! As you can see from the photos, I chose the baby pink version but having now seen it in person, I'm definitely going to be buying it in dark pink too. Ahhh this is by far the best phone case I've ever had. I just love it. 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. these are just so cute, they'd make me smile everytime! its good to see it had a functional side, just so i could justify buying loads, even if the functional side isnt clear, look how cute they are! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete