photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

7.29.2012

ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY COVERS ELLE UK + SUBSCRIBERS COVER!


For the September issue of Elle UK, we see British supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley donning the cover wearing a floral look from the Dolce & Gabbana Autumn/Winter 2012 collection. This is Rosie's second Elle cover as she also appeared on the July 2011 issue with  sticking subscribers cover! Speaking of subscribers covers; I received my copy today and I have to say, it is beautiful. Rosie wears the same Dolce & Gabbana piece but is photographed from head to toe - it seems in her editorial, this 'line' theme continues also...


Both the subscribers and the newsstand covers are great shots and the editorial is just as exciting. Honestly though, I'm not sure whether this issue beats her July shots in my opinion. 

What do you think of Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's September cover of Elle UK? Will you be buying this issue, or are you like me and already have it? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment