photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

7.01.2012

MILA KUNIS COVERS ELLE UK & FREE ST TROPEZ GRADUAL TAN!

Much to my delight, after a very very slow day at work, I came home to August's issue of Elle magazine! For the first time, I actually got a magazine without having any previous knowledge of who was on the over...it was a great surprise actually seeing Mila Kunis though. The photo shows the subscribers cover (you can see the newsstand issue HERE) which I think is  beautiful shot of Mila; this may even be in my top covers of this year,  just  love the sixties inspired styling used...maybe it'd be slightly better if she looked more cheerful though?

This months issue also came with an Autumn/Winter 2012 Runway Edit which I shall enjoy browsing AND a miniature tube of St Tropez Gradual Tan Body Moisturiser which I was uber excited by when I saw it! The only thing I hate about getting free samples with magazines is that if I end up loving them, usually they are that expensive that I just cannot justify buying and then the sample just seems pointless and it makes me sad haha. 

Well, this was just a quick post today, loving Elle's August issue and the free St Tropez mini, what do you think of Mila Kunis' covers? Which is your favourite?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Mila Kunis looks lovely :) xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I prefer gradual tan, to the actual fake tan and I love Mila Kunis, This is the perfect combo for me.

    http://georgia-n.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete