photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

7.19.2012

ZARA MESSENGER BAG + WHAT'S IN MY BAG!

 
 

The £19.99 Zara messenger bag really has become the 'it' bag amoung bloggers and yep, I pretty much just jumped on that bandwagon! Well actually, I jumped on it a few weeks ago but i haven't been anywhere to use the bag so it has just been sat, lonely, in the box it came in...

I was debating between the grey and the black versions of this bag but in the end, the rose gold hardware won me over - plus, I have a million black bags already! Seeing the grey colour in person, it actually is a really beautiful, elephant grey and I'm so glad I chose it over the black. Although not real leather, this bag is super soft which makes for a really lovely slouchy look. It's so so roomy, and has extra pockets inside for your phones, keys, etc etc. I do think i'm going to try and use this bag sparingly though as I have a feeling it will show wear very quickly; also read that jean dye transfers onto it, not a good look.

Whilst writing this post I suddenly got the idea to include a 'what's in my bag' section because I'm in process of transferring all my stuff from my other bag to this one away so why not give you a glimpse into what I carry around with me on an average day...

L-R: Paperchase diary, Ted Baker purse, Impulse spray, Soap & Glory Hand Food, SJP perfume, keys (house, car), hand sanitizer, pen, Company magazine, iPhone 4 (waiting for my new cover to arrive), earphones, phone cable, Nailene nail glue, Carmex cherry lip balm, Nivea lip balm, Rimmel concealer, Revlon Lip Butter in Strawberry Shortcake, Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick in 03.


Now obviously, the above contents will change daily depending on the lipstick and perfume I'm wearing and the magazine I'm reading - usually Company, Glamour or InStyle (just discovered this magazine!), as they are travel sized. Other things may also appear like receipts, wrappers, iPod, book, food etc etc but this is just what is currently in there.

I don't think my bag contents are all that interesting but I know I love seeing 'what's in my bag' posts and videos so I thought you all would too! Is it just me or does it look like I have so much more in my bag in the top two photos than the bottom :S weird.

**I did have the current book I'm reading in my bag too - LA Candy - but I took it out to read and forgot to include it here :| not sure what I make of it to be honest, review to come soon! 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. aaaahhh, i love your bag, i want to get one too! it's so fun to see the stuff in your bag, it's a lot like the ones i have in mine, haha. ;)

    p.s. i've read LA Candy -- i think it's just a fun and light read, not amazing, but alright.

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's quickly become the blogger bag :L ahh yeh definitely a light read - it's just the way it's written is odd :S

      Delete