photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

7.11.2012

MAGAZINES!


I don't usually do this, but for some reason, this month I bought all my magazines on one day - bar one. I am still yet to buy Glamour; I'm waiting to find a copy with the free lip balm, and I'm thinking I might also get InStyle which I haven't ever bought before - would you recommend InStyle magazine?

Anyway, this month there are quite a few freebies on offer, Marie Claire has a choice of three Avon mascaras, I opted for the lengthening one (which having used it now twice, I actually love it already!). Harper's Bazaar come with a choice of two Neom hand creams, I chose Moroccan Blush Rose which smells lovely may I just say. Elle UK (see here) is giving a sample size of St Tropez gradual tan which I'm partially excited to use; I just hope I don't end up liking it too much! Then the others are just offering up really really great cover stars instead, my personal favourite is Vogue UK with their Emma Stone cover. 

What is your favourite magazine to read? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment