photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

7.02.2012

NAILENE FULL COVER NAILS

I absolutely love these Nailene nails, they are just amazing. I have used these for a good few months now and today I came to put together my junes favourites with these included and then realised I hadn't actually done a formal 'review' on them - I'm not even sure if I've ever mentioned them?! I'll be honest, I wear fake nails every day and have done for pretty much the whole of this year. My actual nails are in terrible condition - not helped by constantly wearing fakes - and I just hate how weak, discoloured and misshaped they are. 

For my everyday nails I use Nailene 200 full cover nails in active square. I think - don't quote me on this - that these are the standard size nails and then they do petite and....large; although I've only ever seen in store the active squares. I really like how these nails aren't too long which makes them look so natural and basically like they are your own nail;s which is really want I wanted to achieve. False nails are great, but when they look really false I'm not a fan - sorry! These are very comfortable and are so easy to apply as they bend to fit your nails and they come with a lot of different sizes too so theres a nail for everyone. 

I would highly recommend these nails if you're looking for a natural look that looks really good and doesn't involve any messing around at nail salons. They take no time at all to apply and for me they last up to 2 weeks - I repaint them too - but I've read that for most people they only last up to 5 days at a stretch which is odd...am I doing something wrong; or right?

Nailene 200 nails are available in lots of other styles and can be found cheapest at most Savers, and then at Asda and Boots for about £8-£9. 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment