photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

7.09.2012

MONTHLY MOVIE PICKS: JULY

I realised about half way through June that I had completely forgot to do a monthly movie picks post (sorry!), but hopefully from this point I vow to keep this up each month; I mean it's one post a month, not exactly a lot! Saying that, I am sat writing this 9 days into July...one month I will remember!
On with the movies:

The Amazing Spider-Man
(UK Release Date: Now Showing)
Peter Parker finds a clue that might help him understand why his parents disappeared when he was young. His path puts him on a collision course with Dr. Curt Connors, his father's former partner.

The Dark Knight Rises
(UK Release Date: 20th July)
Eight years after Batman took the fall for Two Face's crimes, a new terrorist leader, Bane, overwhelms Gotham's finest, and the Dark Knight resurfaces to protect a city that has branded him an enemy.

The Five-Year Engagement
(UK Release Date: Now Showing)
One year after meeting, Tom proposes to his girlfriend, Violet, but unexpected events keep tripping them up as they look to walk down the aisle together.

Friends With Kids
(UK Release Date: Now Showing)
Two best friends decide to have a child together while keeping their relationship platonic, so they can avoid the toll kids can take on romantic relationships.

Rock of Ages
(UK Release Date: Now Showing)
A small town girl and a city boy meet on the Sunset Strip, while pursuing their Hollywood dreams.

Well, that's it; my movie picks for the month of July. It's doubtful I'll actually get to see any of these movies this month but eventually I'm sure I will. I'm most looking forward to Friends With Kids and The Dark Knight Rises. Which movies in July are you most looking forward to?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. i've read a lot of positive reviews about the amazing spider-man, so i'm hoping to go see that soon. and of course, gotta see the dark knight rises! ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Want a summer scarf? Enter to win a $20 ScarvesDotNet Gift Certificate!

    ReplyDelete