photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

8.02.2012

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY COVERS HARPER'S BAZAAR UK


Oh it pains me to say this, but Keira Knightley's September cover of Harper's Bazaar UK is beautiful. When I heard she had got the cover I actually winced at the thought but having seen it; I have to give her some serious credit, I mean this is an absolute gem of a cover. Keira was photographed by Ellen Von Unwerth wearing a piece from the Chanel Autumn/Winter 2012 collection. She is currently promoting her latest movie, Anna Karenina, so in all honesty, this cover doesn't come as a huge surprise. 

This issue hits newsstands on August 2nd where you can read Keira's interview all about her role at Chanel, finding happiness and of course, her upcoming movie starring alongside Jude Law. See her subscribers cover here, personally I like the newsstand cover better; she looks less 'pouty'! 

Are you a fan of Keira Knightley's September cover of Harper's Bazaar UK? Will you be buying this issue?

photo: myfashionlife.com

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment