photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

8.07.2012

MILEY CYRUS COVERS MARIE CLAIRE US


Miley Cyrus is the September cover star of Marie Claire US wearing an embellished look from the Christian Dior Autumn/Winter 2012 collection. I think this cover is just great, and Miley looks fab; I do wish they wouldn't have gone as overboard as they have with the jewellery - the clothing is statement enough! 

Miley talks about her engagement to Liam Hemsworth, her new found happiness and her future album. I for one am super excited to read her interview and to see the accompanying editorial which I'm certain will be just as great as the cover - especially after seeing the behind the scenes video here.

What do you think of Miley Cyrus' September cover of Marie Claire? Will you be buying this issue?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I have to say, I have never been much of a fan on Miley, but recently she seems to have grown up and is definitely growing on me!

    The styling in this cover is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete