photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

8.03.2012

KUKEE JEWELLERY

Scanning through my draft posts I realised that I never actually wrote a post on my Kukee jewellery order that I received a couple of weeks ago. I heard about them through a couple of blogs and when I saw how great the prices are; starting from £1, I knew I had to buy a few things.

I picked up two above knuckle rings which are great quality and really do add something a little different to an outfit. I also got a spiked bracelet in silver and an almost matching necklace but in a more charcoal grey/silver. Both seem great quality too considering the price and I can't wait to wear them! I thought i'd try out some ear cuffs but having got them, I'm left undecided as to whether they are something I'm actually going to wear. The solid spike design didn't stay on my ear properly for some strange reason, but the dangly spike design I think could grow on me...we'll have to see. 

One thing I have to mention is that if you spend over £10, you get a free item of jewellery, and at the time I ordered, the piece was a dangly peace ring which I think is just lovely; if it hadn't have been free I probably would have bought it anyway! I believe the free gift at the moment is an above the knuckle ring. 

I honestly think Kukee is a gem of an online store, the prices are super inexpensive and the quality you receive is great. I'll definitely be buying again from them, I have my eye on a couple of things already. 
Have you heard of Kukee before, and if so, have you bought from them? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

5 comments:

  1. i've heard of them before, and absolutely love nearly everything on their website, i just never got round to ordering, really need to though! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've never heard of kukee before, so thanks for sharing this with us! and wow, their pieces are super affordable! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    Twisted Orchid Giveaway -- Win any bag of your choice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Kukee's packaging !!
    http://fairylightsandrosesblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore Kukee stuff! I bought loads recently, it is gorgeous stuff, so well priced and came really quickly! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A nice and informational blog giving knowledge on kukee jewellery. An affordable jewelery than other expensive ones in the market.

    ReplyDelete