photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

8.17.2012

TEN DAY 'YOU' CHALLENGE #10

I've seen the 'ten day you challenge' floating around on several blogs and I've really enjoyed reading other peoples versions; it's a nice way to make your blog a bit more personal. This is going to be my version and to begin with, I've changed number 10 from secrets to random facts because secrets wouldn't really be secrets if I told you all. I warn you now, these re going to be super random facts!


#10 random facts // #09 loves // #08 fears // #07 wants // #06 places // #05 foods // #04 
books // #03 films // #02 songs // #01 picture of yourself.


1. I have a first dan black belt in Taekwondo which I achieved n 2008. This was so far, the proudest moment of my life. I hope the next will be graduating university with a degree. 

2. My biggest insecurity is definitely my height. I'm 6ft 2 and for me and I honestly have this awful feeling all the time that people are just starring at me. Most of the time no one even bothers, there's plenty of people taller than me, but I just think for me personally, being a girl who is over 6ft is hard.

3. Before this year, I had never actually finished reading a book. I used to get bored part way through, stop and then never read that boom again. Now I love reading.  

4. I have a serious issue with any food on my plate touching. The first thing I do when I get a plate of anything is to rearrange it into 'sections' so that nothing touches. Because of this, I don't eat gravy, at all; it just makes everything mush together and it's just awful. 

5. I go through many phases of collecting certain things and then I just stop and then move onto to collecting something else. I have hundreds of teddies and a lot of DVDs, pin badges, magazines, ducks, key rings etc etc. 

6. I'm allergic to penicillin. It's always so awkward when you're filling out a form and they ask you your allergies...I can never spell it right!  

7. After university I hope to move to America (somehow!) and get a job at a fashion magazine. Even if I do have to start off being a coffee fetcher! 

8. I don't drink alcohol. I have tried sips of various things but it just tastes awful. I also could not justify spending a fortune on alcohol all the time - it just seems like a big waste of money to me. (I apologise if this offends you, if you drink alcohol and spend your money on it then go for it!)

9. My favourite animal is a hippo. For some strange reason I just think they are so so cute. At school/college I had a huge plan to open up 'Hippoland' when you could ride hippos on water slides and each bedroom has it's own personal hippo. Strange I know. Sadly, I have come to realise this will never be a reality :').  

10. I'm an only child and when people ask; 'oh but don't you wish you had a brother/sister?' I don't really know what to say. Because I've never had a sibling I don't really know any different. It's definitely changed me as a person though, I'm a lot more of a 'solitary' person if that's the right word, I'm much more family orientated than friends orientated. I've never been one to be part of a large group of friends. 

So, that is ten random facts about me. Did you learn something new? Let me know if you are taking part in this challenge, I'd love to read your version! (:

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment