photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

8.31.2012

TEN DAY 'YOU' CHALLENGE #05

#10 random facts // #09 loves // #08 fears // #07 wants // #06 places // #05 foods // #04 
books // #03 films // #02 songs // #01 picture of yourself.

Ooops! I completely forgot I was even doing this challenge...I apologise! For number five it is 'food' and I've taken this as five foods that I like to eat. 

1. Fajitas. These have got to be my favourite food, I just love everything about them, especially if you make them with lots of vegetables; peppers, mushrooms, onions. 

2. Chicken nuggets. I've actually just finished eating some nuggets tonight, I just love them dipped in tomato sauce...mmmmm.

3. Chicken Korma. But only from one indian takeaway near where I live. I have never found another korma that I actually like.

4. Chocolate fudge cake. This needs no explanation. 

5. Ice cream. Chocolate ice cream to be precise and it has to be soft scoop or Ben and Jerry's. 

Well, from this I think we can conclude that I like chicken, chicken, more chicken, oh and chocolate! This was actually the most random post I think I've ever written...

follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment