photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

8.31.2012

GWEN STEFANI COVERS ELLE UK

This is shaping out to be a good few months for singer Gwen Stafani, what with the upcoming release of her new album No Doubt, her amazing cover of Harper's Bazaar US last month and now her October cover of Elle UK


This cover, although in my opinion not as great as her Harper's Bazaar cover, is still really great, I'm so excited to see her editorial, I'm now just intrigued as to what the subscribers cover will look like.

Gwen was photographed by Matt Irwin and as soon as I saw this cover I immediately thought; McQ! She wears a piece from the Autumn/Winter 2012 McQ collection and a piece from Peter Pilotto and I have to say, I love this whole look, these pieces are just beautiful. 

You can get a sneak peek at her interview here, otherwise, you'll just have to wait for the release! 
Are you a fan of Gwen Stefani's October cover of Elle UK? Will you be buying this issue? 

follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment