photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

8.30.2012

WISHLIST | TOPSHOP


Prime Time Blush

I don't think I've done one of these 'wish list' posts before, but I always enjoy reading them on other peoples blogs and thought, why not do one myself. Plus, browsing Topshop's website yesterday, I realised there were a fair few things that I wanted so here goes.

I'm definitely more of an Autumn/Winter dresser, I guess I just prefer layers? This really is reflected though in this wish list what with this black leather jacket (I'd go for the tall version!) which should be a staple in everyones wardrobe; I do own one, it's just too big...so out with the old and in with this lovely new one from Topshop I think, hopefully soon.

Following the winter theme, I also love this mint/pink oversized jumper which I think could look really good over a collared shirt - maybe a denim one? Speaking of shirts, I saw this blue print shirt on the tall sections and immediately wanted it. The print is very much like that of an old china plate or tea set, but it just looks so so nice even if it does have a rather hefty price tag in my opinion of £38!

Another staple is this black skater skirt; I can't believe I don't town one yet. This will just go with almost anything and I'm thinking, this, the lace socks and chelsea boots? The blazer I've had my eye on for a while but could never justify buying it. I love it, but then I think; will I get my wear out of it? It's still a beautiful piece and I can still wish...

Finally is the much loved and raved about lipstick, Pillow Talk, which I have been wanting to buy for absolutely ages now but have just never gotten around to it.

Do you have a current wish list? Silly question, doesn't everyone?

follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

5 comments:

  1. I always have a wishlist, I want so much!!
    Pillow Talk looks like a gorgeous colour, I want it! x
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm more of an autumn winter girl too :) i love that studded tee, topshop has such gorgeous clothes! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. autumn is my favourite season!
    i have a topshop blusher and i hate it! the colour is amazing but it doesn't last :( i'm going to do a review of it soon actually! x
    athannahfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahh really, not worth it if it doesn't last :| I'll definitely be reading your review though!

      Delete
  4. I love the socks they're so cute !!!

    ReplyDelete