photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

8.26.2012

TEN DAY 'YOU' CHALLENGE #06

#10 random facts // #09 loves // #08 fears // #07 wants // #06 places // #05 foods // #04 
books // #03 films // #02 songs // #01 picture of yourself.

So, I decided to do this one a little bit differently. I couldn't choose whether I wanted to do 
six places I've been to or six places I want to go to so I thought I'd share both! I warn you now, the will be a long one but here goes, starting with places I've been to...

1. New York. Going to New York was such an amazing experience, I loved the whole city, busy, aspect and the fact that it is a city full of pretty much everything! My highlights were Times Square, the shopping and just the whole being a part of city life. 

2. Florida. I've been to Florida so many times and each of those times it was just as amazing. I've done the usual theme parks - which can I just say are amazing - and water parks thing, the shopping (which is so so good) and international drive which is fun for food and touristy stores. I've also visited Tampa to see a baseball game, NASA and a Nascar race.

3. Rhodes. This was my most recent holiday and of what we saw of Rhodes, it is definitely a pretty place. The beaches are lovely and the little 'towns' are dotted around everywhere with nice restaurants and a lot of jewellery stores. Also the weather was boiling which is always a plus! 

4. Paris. I went to Paris with school and it was fun. I was a lot younger then though and think if I were to go again now, I'd definitely appreciate it more. Then, it was all about the Eiffel Tower - which was HIGH! - and just going everywhere but not really bothering. I want to go again to do some shopping! 

5. Dominican Republic. This is definitely a mixed place for me and although I enjoyed my holiday, it definitely had bad things about it. It was so so so unbelievably hot and humid, especially at night which isn't always great and then there was the injections you need before you go! I did enjoy seeing the place though, I got to go on quad bikes to see a water cave which was fun. The scary part though was whole surrounding area - that is all I'll say haha. 

6. Benidorm. I used to go to Benidorm when I was younger and when it was more of a holiday destination and less of what it is now :S. Its just your typical sunny holiday with the beaches, the little souvenir stores and the days by the pool. One thing, I loved the sand sculptures! 

***

Now, places I want to go...

1. Los Angeles. I have wanted to go to LA for absolutely ages now, mainly for the Hollywood aspect. The weather is great, the shopping looks so good and of course, I'm secretly hoping, if I do go, that I may see a celebrity or two! 

2. Milan. I've been to three of the 'big four' fashion capitals of the world so I just need to visit Milan now! The fashion is a huge part of why I want to visit but also, I think the tourism looks great and I could get some lovely photos :).   

3. Tennesse. I am a fan of country music and Tennesse really is the home of this music. I'd love to visit places like Nashville, Memphis and Jackson and then maybe take a trip to Texas too to visit Dallas and Austin.   

4. Australia. Although I would be on ninja lookout for all the bugs, I'd still really love to go to Australia. I think it'd be a great experience and to travel to somewhere who are pretty much in the future to us just seems so weird! 

5. Venice. It just looks like such a pretty place, this is another one which I'm just dying to take some photographs of. 

6. Kenya. The reason I want to go to Kenya is for the safari experiences. This is something I want to do so so badly, I love animals and I think it would be an experience like no other.

follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment