photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

8.26.2012

OUTFIT | BLACK ON BLACK

Jumper: Topshop
Skirt: H&M (actually a dress)
Chelsea Boots: Topshop (from eBay)
Belt: Primark
Bracelets: H&M, Forever 21, Avon, Pandora, Gift
Nails: Models Own Beach Party

I wore this outfit to go to Liverpool yesterday to meet with some friends. We ended up in Pizza Hut; mmmmm and then did the usual people watching, store browsing thing.

The weather has been really and down lately; sunny one day and poring down the next. That in mind, I wore all black, but went with a skirt too incase the sun did shine - which it did for a millisecond! This 'skirt' is actually a dress but works just like a skater-style skirt so its the best of both worlds. I really think everyone needs a good few staples in their wardrobe like this one. 

Because of the all black, I went with Beach Party on my nails for a huge neon pop of colour. I've been loving Models Own lately, it's actually quickly becoming my favourite nail polish brand - especially now they have a buy of get one half price offer going on! I picked up two more shades, posts to come soon.

follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. gorgeous outfit!

    btw i love your blog & followed! do you think you could give me some tips on my blog and maybe follow or just leave a comment? would love to hear from you :)x

    ReplyDelete