photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

8.15.2012

MODELS OWN HEDONIST

models own 'hedonist' - boots (£5.00) 

I'm definitely becoming a Models Own fan, I've gone from never trying any of their polishes to buying four in a week. 'Hedonist' is from the Hed Kandi range and is basically a bright, pretty much neon coral. It is such an amazing colour; the neon shades are definitely my favourite, what with 'Beach Party' and now this.

This polish applied really nicely and only needed two coats to get a good opacity. One thing I really dislike though is the fact it dries almost matt; I found this too with Beach Party so maybe it's just the Hed Kandi range? I'm not really a fan of matt polishes but with a quick top coat applied over, it looks super shiny and even more neon!

I bought this on a buy one get one half price offer which, correct me if I'm wrong, is still running now at Boots. I couldn't recommend this polish enough, and from what I've tried, all of the Models Own range will be great.

Have you tried Models Own 'Hedonist'? Which polish from this brand would you recommend? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments: