photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

8.22.2012

Ten DAY 'YOU' CHALLENGE #08

#10 random facts // #09 loves // #08 fears // #07 wants // #06 places // #05 foods // #04 
books // #03 films // #02 songs // #01 picture of yourself.

So, for day eight it's fear time. I didn't feel that I needed to elaborate on my fears; straight to the point is all I think is necessary. Happy that day seven is a lot more of a cheery one! 
Here goes...


1. Spiders. Big, small, any. 

2. Speaking in front of people. I get beyond nervous.    

3. Bridges with holes in. Like piers.

4. The dark. I sleep with a light on. 

5. Disappointing my parents. Disappointing anyone really.  

6. Horror/scary movies.

7. Heights. or should I say walking on heights. 

8. Death/dying.

follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. this challenge is super fun! :) i'm with you on speaking in front of people -- i get soooo nervous as well, i get butterflies in my stomach, haha. ;)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
    The Madelaine Chocolate Company Giveaway
    Open internationally: Spirit Ink Tattoo Giveaway

    ReplyDelete