photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

8.03.2012

KATY PERRY COVERS ELLE US

The september issue of Elle US has been covered by Katy Perry wearing the same Bottega Veneta's embellished dress as Rosie Huntington-Whiteley wore in her Elle UK shoot! Personally I think Rosie carried off the look far better than Katy does here; I don't think the bad hair and the bright pink background help though to be honest.

Katy on her career: "I love what I do, and when I don't love what I do, I'll make a change...I can't be the candy queen forever."

And on being a role model: "I have no regrets...I'm not going to be everything to everyone. I can't tell a person when it's time for them to have sex. Or if they should have a cigarette...But I try to live my life with a lot of integrity, and, hopefully, that sends a message."

This cover is definitely different, and for that reason alone I'll probably end up buying it; though it really is not Elle's best cover this year...or ever. Now the penultimate question, who wore the dress best? Katy or Rosie? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment