photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

8.23.2012

GOSSIP GIRL | THE FINAL SEASON

Exciting moment of the week! The promotional trailer for the sixth and final (sadness) season of Gossip Girl hard been realised and oh it's good!

Dan tells Serena; "I don't know who you are anymore", Serena appears to marry a totally random guy and Blair tells Chuck, "I'm all in..." with a reply; "...and my bets on us". The drama the drama! Exciting!

****
Half of you reading this probably aren't nearly as excited as I am, but Gossip Girl is one of my all time favourite shows and after the last season being the best yet (my opinion!), I can just tell the final season will go out with a bang. 
Do you watch Gossip Girl? Are you looking forward to the final season?

follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. I really need to catch up on Gossip Girl, I stopped watching a while ago, but this trailer looks so good! x
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete