photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

8.08.2012

GWEN STEFANI COVERS HARPER'S BAZAAR US


Gwen Stefani covers the September issue of Harper's Bazaar US and surprise surprise, it is a beautifully shot image by photographer Terry Richardson. Wearing a pink Jill Sander dress and an Alexis Mabille couture hat, the cover and editorial both reference the iconic 'Think Pink' musical number in Audrey Hepburn's Funny Face. I think this is a perfect concept and Gwen really does a fantastic job at thinking pink! 


You can see Gwen's editorial and a snippet of her interview here. I know I'll definitely be buying this issue when it hits newsstands, it's an absolutely brilliant cover, one of my favourites in a while and certainly my favourite of the September covers. 

Gwen Stefani's September issue of Harper's Bazaar will be on newsstands on August 21st, will you be buying it?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment