photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

8.10.2012

LADY GAGA COVERS VOGUE US

Are you ready for this? Lady Gaga covers the September issue of Vogue US with a record-breaking 916 pages. Wearing a piece by Marc Jacobs, this is Lady Gaga's second Vogue US cover and if I'm honest, this has completely stormed ahead of her previous. 


Gaga was photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott and styled by Grace Coddington; with this team I'm certain the editorial is to be just much a spectacle, I believe a large pink hat is involved!

Now, yes, this cover is in true Lady Gaga extravagant fashion, but it's really not what I expected at all. That's not to say I don't like it, I do think its a great cover and sure to be a bestseller; it was definitely worth the anticipating wait. I'm more excited by the content though; 120 years of style, exciting stuff! 

You can read some of the interview here, but you'll have to wait until the August 14th release to see it in full...

Do you like Lady Gaga's September cover of Vogue US? Is it what you expected?

source: myfashionlife

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments: