photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

9.02.2012

TEN DAY 'YOU' CHALLENGE #04

#10 random facts // #09 loves // #08 fears // #07 wants // #06 places // #05 foods // #04 
books // #03 films // #02 songs // #01 picture of yourself.

1. Divergent. Love love love this book, it was such a great read and a real page turner - this kept me awake reading for hours - really want to read the next book, Insurgent!  

2. The Sinner. So far, I've loved the Tess Gerristen, Rizzoli and Isles, series and I hope to read Body Double in the not so distant future. Real crime thrillers that had me hooked right from the word go. 

3. Fifty Shades of Grey. Haha this book has been in the news a million and one times with a million and one different opinions on it; I personally, think the book is good, I don't think the huge hype is necessary though... 

4. The Descendants. This was the dullest book ever! It actually pained me to read this, when I reached the end I had a mini party; the movie however, is so so good! Review 
maybe soon?

follow me on TWITTER and instagram at iamemmawilde

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment