photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

6.08.2012

SELENA GOMEZ COVERS ELLE US

Selena Gomez covers the July 2012 issue of Elle US wearing a strapless corset dress by Dolce & Gabbana and a flash of bright red lipstick making her appear somewhat older than her true age of 19. I do however love the dress alone, it's absolutely stunning. 

This cover as a whole really is great, I do like the styling, the shot, the background, everything; but Selena's facial expression...I don't really understand what she was going for. I also don't understand why Elle chose Selena; she isn't who I'd normally think Elle's target audience would want to read about...maybe I'm wrong, maybe they are changing their target? Either way, I'll still be picking up a copy of this issue I think. 

You can see parts of Selena's interview and accompanying editorial here. Are you a fan of Selena Gomez's Elle US cover? Will you be buying this issue?  

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. She looks so different, in a good way. I love the eye make up on this shoot.

    ReplyDelete