photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

6.04.2012

CLOTHES BEAUTY & A BIT OF RANDOM

I finally went shopping yesterday; it has been so long, and I thought I'd show you what I got!
For some reason refereeing comes to mind when I see this Primark blouse.
But hey, I like it still!

Black Vans.

Topshop Pink Skull Earrings (reduced yay!) 
Technic Nail Polish in...glitter?!

Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (Natural Beige).
Cherry Carmex Lip Balm.
QVC Foundation Brush.

Marie Claire - Ciate 'Purple Sherbet'.
Harper's Bazaar - Leighton Denny 'Plush Pink'. 

I realise I didn't buy the ever sought after Glamour with Benefit issue BUT I will be getting it soon as my grandma kindly got hold of a copy for me with the Bad Gal mascara. 

I'm going to see if I can find the primer anywhere...doubtful though! 
I love how many magazines are giving free gifts this month.

Well thats it! That's everything I bought; not a great deal but I did splurge a tad with the Vans. They were an impulse buy. Sort of. 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment