photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

6.17.2012

EMMA STONE COVERS US VOGUE


For the July issue of US Vogue Emma Stone covers photographed by Mario Testino wearing a look from Nina Ricci's Autumn/Winter 2012 collection. As soon as  saw this cover I knew I didn't like it. I think it's a combination of Emma's blonde hair, odd styling (sorry Nina Ricci!) and boring pose that just really doesn't make me want to buy this cover. 

Emma has returned to her blonde hair for her latest movie, The Amazing Spider-Man, but I just think her red hair would have made this cover a little more exciting. Maybe that's just me? 

What do you think of Emma Stone's July cover of US Vogue? Do you like her look?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I love Emma Stone, can't wait to see her in Spider-Man. Love your blog header!
    x
    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeh, the Spider-Man movie looks good! Ahh thank you!

    ReplyDelete