photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

6.15.2012

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM?!

Today I was thinking, how could I get my instagram onto my blog (other than the widget) so that you can view my photos and follow me (wishful thinking there haha) without having to be on a mobile phone. I came across this nifty little site that does just this AND that comes with a bar code to scan with your phone to instantly get onto my profile - oh you lucky lucky people! 


I have found instagram to be quite addictive, pretty much photographing everything I see, eat, do etc...although lately there has been a real shortage of food photos - I reality should rectify that. I hope you enjoy looking at my daily instagramming ways and if not then my only advice to you is to stop looking!

You can the bar code above or follow me here! :)

If you have instagram I'd love to check out your profile...leave me your user names in the comments! 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. yes, thanks for this post, i'm going following you now :) xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete