photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

6.18.2012

CARMEX CHERRY LIP BALM

Carmex Cherry Lip Balm - Boots

You have probably all either heard of or tried some form of Carmex lip balm but up until recently, I was one of those very few people who hadn't. Now I know there are so so so many reviews out there for this but I just wanted to share with you just how much I lot this product and have my own little rave about it :).

This lip balm comes in a tiny pot which isn't to everyones liking but I personally don't mind it. The warmth of your finger softens the balm just enough so it comes out of the pot so easily and smooths onto your lips. 
There's nothing worse than than a lip balm you can't get out of the pot!

Now, I'm definitely not one of those people who constantly has dry lips, but for some reason or another my lips do crack quite a bit which makes wearing lipstick/gloss/butter a difficult thing. I apply Carmex in the morning, at night and before applying anything on my lips and since using it, I've found that my lips are so soft and smooth and the cracks are all gone. This is actually the most amazing lip balm I have ever tried, I don't think I'll be using any others for a long time. 

Also what I like is the scent. I went for the cherry one rather than the original just because I love when things have a lovely smell, especially lip products. It's almost good enough to eat (please do not eat it though!). Other things I love about this lip balm are that it has SPF 15 in it - you have to protect our lips from the sun - and that it leaves your lips with a tingling sensation for a few minutes afterwards which for me, just goes as an indication that it's actually doing something unlike some balms which don't seem to have any effect. This is actually my holy grail lip balm and I will definitely be stocking up on it; one for my bag, one for my bedside table and one for my bathroom I think haha. Is that a tad extreme? I don't think so.

Have you tried Carmex cherry lip balm? If you haven't then I'd suggest you do asap as it's amazing! Is there any other Carmex products you'd recommend?

Carmex is available at Boots and Superdrug for around £2.69 (correct me if I'm wrong) per 7.5g or at Savers for £1.99.

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

5 comments:

  1. I've never bought it myself (more of a vaseline girl) but do use it when its on offer from my friends, I don't like the tingle sensation you get from Carmex. I feel like an alien as everyone hails carmex as their favourite lip product!

    Alice

    http://SecretsOfAWannabeCharlotte.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeh I would imagine the tingle isn't for everyone...at first I was like woah what's it doing to my lips! I've heard the lip tints don't do that though, maybe try one of those?

      Delete
  2. I have the original carmex in the tube and i love it! i'd love to try the scented one though! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You NEED to try the cherry one! Also I believe there's a strawberry one which I'm sure is lovely too.

      Delete
  3. You've finally brought some? Good. Now you won't be umming and erring everytime you nip to boots or superdrug like you have all year! aha. But so pleased you think it's worth the buy :) But I think i'll stick to my aloe vera and cocoa butter vasaline. aha

    ReplyDelete