photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

6.16.2012

OUTFIT | FLORAL COLLAR


jumper: internationale
shirt: h&m
jeans: new look
shoes: new look (old)
necklace: accessorize
ring: miss selfridge
bracelets: river island (skull) & gift (old)
nails: ciate purple sherbet & broadway nails stickers

Today I was having one of those days where I really liked my outfit and I thought to myself, I want to do an outfit of the day post. I can really see this becoming a regular thing on my blog; I don't want it to take over but I would like to start introducing myself and my 'fashion' more into my blog to make it a bit more personal. 

I wore this for dress down day at work...thank goodness it's friday is all I can say. This week has dragged so so much, I just hope the weekend drags too! At the moment I've found that I'm really loving collared shirts under jumpers, this shirt especially because I just love the floral detailing. I just went with minimal jewellery because I thought the collar and the necklace were quite bold, and then my shoes I wore silver open 'sandals' which I never do...I'm toying with my style at the moment though, eventually I'm sure I'll have the 'perfect' wardrobe to suit me but for now I'm just trying out different things. 

Emma xo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I loooooveee the collar! Gorgeous! :)

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute collar, H and M do some great stuff. Love your blog.
    x
    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete