photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

6.05.2012

KRISTEN STEWART COVERS VANITY FAIR


Kristen Stewart has once again landed the cover of a magazine, this time appearing for the first time on Vanity Fair accompanied by a rather confused looking Pomeranian. This cover and the whole inside editorial was shot my Mario Testino in various locations across Paris so we are definitely in for a great high-fashion shoot. Kristen has appeared on so many covers this year, some being terrible and some being great but Vanity Fair's cover has to be my absolute favourite of hers, I just totally love this shot. Do you agree? 

In an exclusive interview, Kristen tells Vanity Fair: "I have been criticized a lot for not looking perfect in every photograph. I’m not embarrassed about it. I’m proud of it. If I took perfect pictures all the time, the people standing in the room with me, or on the carpet, would think, What an actress! What a faker! What matters to me is that the people in the room leave and say, ‘She was cool. She had a good time. She was honest."

What are you thoughts on Kristen Stewart's Vanity Fair cover? Do you like her new 'glam', high-fashion look?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment