photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

6.10.2012

I JUST WONDER ROUND WITH MY EYES WIDE SHUT.


Not much happening with me today, it's nice to have the weekend off work; a much needed rest. Today I popped to the town centre here to sort out just things (boring stuff) and on my way back to the car  thought I'd stop by Topshop and River Island which are real love hate stores for me. I used to hate Topshop, I don't know why, I just always refused to go in. Now however, I have a huge list of things I want to buy from there. River Island on the other hand, I went through a phase where that was pretty much the only store I went in but now I just don't like it at all, but today I noticed they have a little jewellery section where everything seemed to be under £5; it wasn't all tat either!
I picked up this dainty skull bracelet for the lovely price of just £3 - I'm liking skull jewellery at the moment for some reason...I also picked up the ever famous ombre ring from Topshop as well as a pair of eye earrings similar to the ring they did a while back (which I never managed to get hold of). These both added up to just £5 which isn't even the price one would have been out of the sale!

On another note, I decided to go for a spontaneous walk earlier which led to me 'cow watching' and in awe at the baby cows (I know they are calves but 'baby cows' sounds much cuter).

^_^ so cute!

Hopefully there will be more cow photos to come soon, had a problem with my camera, long story, it's okay now though :) I'll apologise in advance if you aren't a fan of cows...juts ignore the post with 'cows' in the title :)

I think I've rambled enough for today...I'm off to read more of Divergent...I'm so behind on my book challenge! Bye!

Emma xo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

1 comments:

  1. i love cows, there so cool, hehe! Love the jewellery:D xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete