photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

6.17.2012

INSTAGRAM 009

starbucks free iTunes song | technic nails | empty office :( | jelly babies | stairs I climb each day | rizzoli and isles season 3! | chocolate fudge cake at work | cows and calves | pylon | closer to the pylon | under the pylon | true blood season 5! | new candle - apple and toffee pie | horrible nails | vain much? | listening to the radio at lunchtime | FOTD | favourite song at the moment | first OOTD post | trafford centre trip | stores still closed at 09:45am | grandma's roses | my new doll - I love it | topshop buys |


Well as you may or may not be able to tell; I went a tad instagram mad this past week or so and in the process I rediscovered my love for pylons - I just love photographing them so much, weird huh? Also happy two of my favourite shows are back for new seasons, both with brilliant first episodes; if you don't already watch True Blood and Rizzoli and Isles then I insist you start.

This week I also found myself doing my first ever OOTD post which I'll admit was a tad strange standing in front of a camera having my photo taken several times, but I just really wanted to get yesterday's outfit on this here blog. Also, I can tell I'm going to quickly become one of those people who own wayyy too many things from Topshop. The addiction has begun! I can't believe I've gone from hating a store to loving it in a matter of a week or so...

I hope you all had a lovely week, and your weekend is just as lovely :)

Follow my instagram here (@iamEmmaWilde).

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. would love some jelly babies now, wish there was topshop near me so i could get addicted! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You seriously don't have a topshop near by? :o :(

      Delete