photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

6.02.2012

DAVID BECKHAM: ICON, LOVER & HERO


Just so you don't think i'm obsessed with David Beckham, the post title is actually the caption on the cover haha...I subscribed to Elle in May and my first issue due was this David Beckham collector issue which I initially thought was one of the two covers released earlier this week...I was in fact wrong. I got in earlier, ripped open the packaging (carefully of course) and much to my surprise was this cover which I just love! I really like how the Elle team have played around with the fonts to give it a more masculine look, although, I am glad they don't regularly play around with the fonts!  

Well wasn't this just a random post! I just wanted to share with you this months lovely issue of Elle and my joy at becoming a subscriber - although I like the idea of different covers, I do really enjoy going out and buying magazines each month...is that just me?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

0 comments:

Post a Comment