photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

6.28.2012

OUTFIT | REFEREE!

shirt: primark
jeggings: new look
vans: footasylum
bracelets: pandora, river island (skull) & gift
nails: topshop's hidden treasure

Just a quick OOTD for you today; I had a review planned but it got late (now) and I'm tired so hopefully that'll be up tomorrow! I wore this outfit on sunday when I went for a lovely pub lunch with my mum and dad. I thought turned up bottoms looked better but I'm in desperate need of some proper 'ankle grazing' jeans rather than this terrible pair (and an ordinary pair of jeans too!).

This week is totally dragging for me. I honestly can't even think what day it is, I keep thinking it's thursday but thats obviously use wishful thinking there...is anyone else's week going super slow?

Oh also, what do you guys think of the editing of these photos. I really love the rounded edges and I have finally figured out how to make everything the same width - it's only been 8 months! I like this editing, might do it for all my posts...am I the only one who thinks it looks better? 

Enough of my ramblings, good night all - or good morning/afternoon if you're reading this not at night :S haha

xoxo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I love those vans. I really want to get a pair, they look comfy and casual.
    x
    http://www.daniellesdiscerningeye.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are actually super super comfy! Really worth buying, just get a colour you know you'll wear haha :')

      Delete
  2. Girl you have got some beautiful hair! I am seriously jealous of that! I can't get my hair to grow for the life of me! Just found your blog and have loved scrolling around and getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! :) and thankyou for following :D going to check out your blog now too!

      Delete