photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

6.23.2012

OUTFIT | NEON OMBRE

jumper: topshop
jeans: new look
vans: footasylum
necklaces: warehouse (feather) & old (mirror)
bracelets: pandora & gift 

Considering the lighting was quickly disappearing by the time I got in from work, these photos didn't turn out all that bad. I got this jumper last week from Topshop after umming and ahhing over it a few times before. This is definitely a jumper you go down a size with or you'll end up looking like you're wearing a tent. 

I finally got a chance to wear my Vans...sort of...well not exactly. I wanted to wear them today but seeing the awful rainy weather outside, I was afraid of getting them dirty (strange I know); these are what I would have at least liked to have worn today if the weather had permitted. 

I'm really enjoying these outfit posts, it's actually making me think a lot more about what I wear and what I put together...it isn't doing so well for my bank account though! Do you like seeing OOTD posts on my blog? Curious; what types of posts are your favourites? 

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments: