photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

6.07.2012

GLITTER COVERED NYC MANHATTAN

NYC 'Manhattan' & Technic Rainbow Glitter

I want to start by apologising for the messy paint job on my right hand...the photo makes it look A LOT worse than it actually is; I tried but failed at tidying it up! Anyway, I just love this combination. I bought 'Manhattan' by NYC last week on a whim and then much to my delight came across the Technic rainbow polish on a market stall at the weekend and thought they would look perfect together. This glitter polish is my new favourite, it's just great and it only cost £2; bargain! I'm definitely more for a subtle hint of glitter like this on just one nail than having all my nailed glitter-afied...maybe that's just me?

NYC 'Manhattan' is a very dark purple/red shade that is very opaque so you could probably get away with one coat - I did two just as a matter of preference. I've now had this on my nails for about three days and it hasn't chipped, worn or marked which to be honest I'd be disappointed if it had after only three days. I'll probably end up changing my nails tomorrow anyway haha. As for the glitter, I technically only used one coat but it was a very thick coat so you could say I used two...I'm definitely one for going bold with the subtle hint of glitter (contradiction much?!)

Do you like glitter polish, if you do, more or less? And do you prefer to wear darker or lighter shades on your nails?

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

2 comments:

  1. love the combo, the glitter top coats gorgeous! :) xx

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the glitter and so cheap too...apparently it compares to an OPI polish...tried this?

      Delete