photo ew-header_zpsf3f7facf.png

6.11.2012

SUNDAY POST

I've decided to start doing a 'Sunday Post' every week to bring my blog to a more personal level. Yes, it is me writing my other posts, and yes they are things I like to talk about but I just feel like I want to make my blog more of a personal space as well as a space for reviews, photos, etc etc :) 


01. Today I spent most of the time in the garden helping out. I say helped, I really just stood there passing my dad tools and cutting pieces of string (don't ask), which technically means I did help...I mean, it wouldn't have gotten done without my tool passing skills right? 

02. I did also plan on taking a walk in the fields behind my house this evening in search of cows. Last night when I went I totally forgot my camera, tried to get it passed over the fence to me, it turned out the memory card was broken and that then lead to me attempting to climb our garden fence which isn't fun when you have literally no arm strength whatsoever. Now, I'm sitting here writing this contemplating whether or not to go and photograph the cows. Strike that idea, the cows aren't even there now :| typical.

03. The photo above shows the latest issue of Cosmopolitan which for me, is my first ever issue! Admittedly I was drawn to it because of the free tortoise shell sunglasses (there were two other pairs - I'm not a fan) but after quickly skimming through the pages I'm actually stunned as to why I'm only just buying this magazine now. It seems like a really good on the go/bored moments read. 

04. I'm currently off University for the summer and luckily I managed to get myself a job literally a week after I finished! This job is definitely not what I strive to do with my life but for the summer it's perfect; it keeps me busy and I earn some money in the process. Not so great is the fact I have a six day working week to look forward to...this weekend, if nothing else, has been a much needed rest for me. Being a student really doesn't prepare you for full working days! 

05. Speaking of money; there is so so much I want to buy right now. Mainly clothes but I do have my sights set on a mighty bag purchase hopefully in the not so distant future. I'm definitely finding that when I have money, I just want to buy everything I see...which isn't a good thing! 

06. I now realise this has been a super rambling post and for that I apologise. If you got this far then congratulations to you.

I hope you all had a nice weekend! 

Emma xo

 photo homeeee_zps214aed0e.jpg

3 comments:

  1. really like the sunglasses, dont look cheap like the usual you sometimes get in magazines! xo

    vintage-teapot.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they actually do seem reasonable quality...quite surprised haha...

      Delete
  2. so much that i want to buy too! boo hoo

    ReplyDelete